Commercial Pasta Machines & Extruders: Like a Native Italian Pasta Maker
Commercial pasta machines and extruders are practical and easy-to-use commercial pasta equipment that will allow you to prepare various kinds of pasta with different recipes. Additionally, commercial pasta makers will enhance the taste of your dishes by enabling you to serve freshly made pasta rather than store-bought dry pasta varieties.
Commercial pasta machines are designed to provide efficient pasta-making equipment to address the varying production volumes. More importantly, commercial pasta machines and pasta extruders are configured to enrich your menu with different pasta types ranging from spaghetti, penne, ribbon-edged trenette, gnochetti, ravioli, noodles, and other different Italian-style pasta dishes.
Features of Commercial Pasta Machines
Commercial pasta machines are manufactured to work efficiently and continuously at the best efficiency level with these features:
- Restaurant pasta machines are built with high-quality materials to provide a piece of durable commercial kitchen equipment in rigorous conditions.
- Pasta and noodle maker machines offer various hourly production capacities ranging from 17 Ibs to 110 Ibs per hour.
- Industrial pasta makers also vary depending on your production needs, and you can find them which can run for a few hours to 12 hours daily.
Advantages of Commercial Pasta Machines
- Commercial pasta makers enable you to serve freshly made pasta with various recipes.
- They present consistently shaped noodles and other types of pasta, which you can add to your menu.
- Commercial pasta-making machines provide practical and speedy pasta production without causing fatigue among your staff.
- You can also quickly train your staff to use the commercial pasta extruder machines to make homemade-tasting pasta with your personnel.
Types of Commercial Pasta Machines
The first type is the power source of industrial pasta-making machines, which are commercial electric pasta machines and manual pasta makers. Hand-cranked pasta machines are designed for small volume needs, but they can also produce up to 10 Ibs. of pasta in an hour. However, if you have a pasta shop, or serve a high amount of pasta daily, then you are advised to prefer an electric pasta maker. These units eliminate manual labor, and some models can handle the whole process, starting from mixing ingredients.
The other type is the style of the commercial pasta machines: countertop and floor. Countertop pasta machine models can fit smaller spaces on your counter and present a comfortable use, while the floor-type pasta machines stand on a sturdy table.
Chef's Deal has been a reliable business partner for restaurants, cafes, delis, and other food businesses as an extensive restaurant supply store. We also carry commercial pasta machines from Alfa International, RositoBisani, Omcan USA, and other brands. You may also wish to see our pasta rinse stations and commercial pasta cookers to enrich your menus with delicious pasta.