Beverage Carts: Quick Access to Beverages and Drinks
Beverage carts are designed to provide a practical and secure way of transporting beverages, snacks, and drinks in restaurants, hotels, and dining halls. Featuring durable and highly maneuverable caster wheels, large storage space, and a service counter, these commercial restaurant and bar carts can hold your beverage bottles, tea and coffee airpots, drink bottles, snacks, condiments, and other supplies for easier reach and faster service.
What are the Features of Beverage Carts?
Beverage carts on wheels have 7 main features offered in various designs and configurations to provide the best performance for businesses. Restaurant and bar rolling carts enable you to carry out daily room and beverage service in less time and effort.
- Beverage carts are built for durability and long-lasting performance in high-traffic commercial environments, constructed with 18-gauge stainless steel.
- Beverage carts have high-quality caster wheels with 360-degree swivel capabilities to ensure smooth and easy movement, even in tight spaces.
- Beverage carts provide safety as the first priority, including caster brakes that can lock the cart in place, preventing unintended movement.
- Beverage carts showcase a sleek exterior appearance with an elegant vinyl finish to enhance visual appeal. Some of these carts are UV-resistant, maintaining their color and appearance over time.
- Beverage carts with wheels have several compartments, drawers, shelves, and recessed bottle sections to keep serving supplies, bottles, and airpots safe during transport. Most models come with 2 to 5 adjustable shelves, providing you the flexibility to store beverages and supplies of different sizes.
- Beverage carts have cooled sections to maintain the best service temperatures for foods and drinks. Some of our high-end models feature dual-zone or tri-zone cooling compartments that can maintain temperatures between 35°F and 40°F (1.6°C and 4.4°C ) for optimum beverage storage.
- Beverage carts handle load capacities from 50 to 200 lbs (22.68 to 90.72 kg), suitable for light and heavy-duty applications.
Chef's Deal has been a leading stop for food service businesses for their commercial kitchen needs and restaurant supplies. We carry an exclusive array of Bar and service carts from Cadco and Lakeside to help you maximize customer satisfaction with quick service and remarkable hospitality. You may also wish to see our other commercial carts for your business.