Authentic Flavors With Charcoal Ovens
Charcoal ovens are a unique combination of traditional charcoal grills and wood-fired ovens in the same cooking equipment. The commercial-grade stainless steel construction and internal insulation make it a safe and healthy indoor appliance. Charcoal broiler ovens have a cooking chamber over a combustion area. The heat from the live fire in the firebrick heart is delivered evenly, and the sealed doors lock in the smoke inside the unit. Finally, ashes fall on the removable ash drawer. The result is consistently juicier flesh, crispier crust, and a smokey aroma.
A charcoal oven’s cooking chamber can have grill racks, a deck, or both to create multiple cook zones for increased versatility. For instance, Grillworks Blanco Charcoal Broiler Oven features a stone deck that can reach up to 750 degrees. You can bake flatbread, pizzas, or cook different ingredients in metal cookware. Above this deck, a stainless steel shelf is for grilling, roasting, and smoking veggies or proteins. You can replace the shelf with a plancha to cook more items on its flat surface.
The innovative charcoal oven stands out from other commercial ovens and outdoor grills with efficiency, productivity, and menu diversity. Here are a few benefits proving why you can invest in one:
- It makes the conventionally loved BBQ a safe indoor pleasure for restaurants, grill houses, hotels, burger joints, show kitchens, and more.
- When used with doors open, it is your traditional grill. Close the doors and reap the benefits of roasting, broiling, and baking.
- The closed BBQ design minimizes flames to prevent food shrinkage and burning.
- Charcoal ovens consume around 50% less charcoal than traditional grills.
- Using wood with charcoal in the fire, you can get a more flavorful smoke in the oven cavity.