Commercial Hot Water Dispensers: Constant Boiled Water Suppliers
Commercial hot water dispensers are countertop electric beverage equipment for boiling and delivering hot water for drinking, food prep, or sanitation operations. They have a stainless steel water tank, body, and heating element to resist high temperatures and heavy use. They hold the boiled water constantly warm at desired temperatures with a precise temperature control feature. You can use a commercial hot water dispenser for tea, pour-over coffee, soups, oatmeal, dishwashing, or many other tasks in your commercial kitchen.
Quick Tips For Buying Commercial Hot Water Dispensers
Commercial hot water machines are ideal for off-site events, banquettes, restaurants, concession stands, or any other institution where on-demand hot water is needed. Purchasing a commercial hot water dispenser means having a continuous supply of boiled water in large volumes. However, you need to find the right match for your unique requirements.
- Capacity: Commercial hot water dispensers hold water in their tanks of various capacities, ranging from a few gallons to tens of gallons. A higher capacity means a larger size, and if you need to serve large crowds at once, as in school cafeterias, a hot water boiler with over 10-gallon capacity is better for you.
- Type: A hot water machine commercial will provide heated water all the time, but only if you refill the tank. In pour-over models, refilling is manual, giving you portability and convenience. Plumbed models are connected to a waterline for automatic refilling.
- Controls: Commercial hot water dispensers keep water warm within an adjustable temperature range. Digital controls with an LCD allow for more precise and finer adjustments. Thermostatic control with a knob is much easier for many operators.
- Dispensing Style: Most hot water dispensers have no-drip faucets. You press or turn the tap to pour hot water into these tap-operated dispensers. Some models come with a hands-free tap adapter. They dispense water when you push the adapter with your elbow or a cup. Finally, you can pick a touch-button operation that delivers pre-measured quantities of water.
- Portability: If you have a fixed self-serve beverage station, you can prefer a countertop-mount commercial hot water dispenser. In many other cases, you will want a portable model with heat-resistant handles to use wherever there is an electrical outlet. Some units have adjustable legs to easily fit any space.
- Additional Features: A removable drip tray underneath the faucet helps keep your counter and floors free from spills. You will see a night-mode feature in more advanced industrial hot water dispensers. It enables you to heat water during off-hours, ensuring water is always hot when needed.
Hot water is a basic requirement in food and beverage applications. A commercial hot water dispenser is a more energy-efficient and cost-effective alternative to a conventional electric kettle. You can choose from a rich selection of models from leading beverage equipment manufacturers like Grindmaster, Marco, Waring, and more.