Induction Wok Burner: The Kitchen Kid
Induction wok burners are specially designed commercial cooking equipment for a wok with a round shape and deep walls. This presents a deep place to collect the oil at the bottom and provides more space to stir the products inside.
An induction wok burner is a must-have product to be added to the inventory of Asian restaurants to enable them to prepare their Asian cuisine recipes. You can quickly stir-fry or deep-fry veggies or boil and steam noodles in a wok when placed on a wok induction burner. Or, you can prepare soups or sauces with different ingredients with evenly cooked ingredients.
Features of an Induction Wok Burner
An induction for wok is equipped with several features to provide a better experience of cooking since:
- An induction wok cooker is made of durable stainless steel to withstand the rigorous conditions of commercial kitchens.
- An induction burner for wok presents a remarkable advantage with the fined tuned temperature control to enable you to control the cooking level closely.
- Commercial induction wok burners feature a thermostatically controlled overheat sensor to prevent possible damage to the cookware and the food products.
- Induction wok ranges boast an efficient cooking experience with auto-pan detection, which shuts down when no pan is atop the cooking surface.
Types of an Induction Wok Burner
Induction wok cooktops are available primarily in two types which are:
1. Drop-in Induction Wok Burner
Drop-in induction wok burners can be installed on a dedicated space on your counter, which is prepared in compliance with the sizes of your induction wok burner. These units offer a smooth counter area.
2. Countertop or Portable induction wok burner
This type of induction burner for wok can be placed in any available area in your commercial kitchen; all it needs is an electric outlet. These portable induction wok burners can also be transferred for outdoor events as well.
Chef's Deal has been a reliable commercial restaurant equipment supply store for your commercial kitchen equipment necessities. An induction wok burner which is crucial for cooking Asian recipes is also among the products we carry, and you can find various models from Equipex, Garland US Range, and Tarrison.