Point-of-Use Water Heater: Hot Water at All Times
Point-of-use water heaters are compact commercial water heaters that are designed to provide a space-saving, energy-efficient, and easy-to-use tool to keep hot water running. POU water heaters do not have separate tanks to store the hot water for later use. Instead, cold water enters these tankless point-of-use water heaters, instantly heated inside; the hot water comes out on the other side.
Point-of-use water heaters are flow activated and start working with water flow upon opening the tap and provide a steady flow of hot water when demanded. Hence, these point-of-use tankless hot water heaters are proper choices for low-traffic sections in commercial settings.
Features and Advantages of Point-of-Use Water Heater
As point-of-use water heaters are employed to immediately raise the water temperature and supply hot water, they are equipped with specific features, as follows:
- Point-of-use water heaters for kitchen sinks and faucets are made of durable stainless steel to withstand the conditions of commercial establishments.
- They are small units, as said before, and thus, can work efficiently in small spaces and are suitable for use as an instant hot water heater under a sink or point-of-use tankless water heater for a shower.
- Point-of-use instant hot water heaters feature a digital display and electronic temperature controller that enables the operator to adjust the temperature between 50°F and 160°
- Gas and electric point of use tankless water heaters feature energy efficiency as they do not have a tank and do not spend additional energy to maintain the stored hot water.
- Also, you do not have to worry about running out of hot water as these point-of-use water heaters will continuously supply hot water as long as you keep the tap open.
- If your whole house water heating system's storage is far from the faucet, the hot water may cool until reaching the tap. But a tankless water heater can be installed at the point of use and provide instant hot water efficiently thanks to its proximity to the water outlet.
Power Types of Point-of-Use Water Heater
Point-of-use water heaters can be found with different power types depending on your establishment's infrastructure. You can get a point-of-use gas tankless water heater to connect it to your natural gas line or choose a point-of-use propane tankless water heater that requires regular propane feed. Or, you can opt to use the existing kitchen electrical outlet and install a point-of-use electric tankless water heater.
Commercial electric tankless water heaters for restaurants and other businesses also present options for their capacity. You can find 120 or 110-volt point-of-use tankless water heaters, among which you can decide on the best option.
Chef's Deal offers the best point-of-use water heaters with different capacities and from the leading brands, including the Hubbell point-of-use water heaters. You can also check other commercial dishwashing equipment, from dishwashers and dishtables to restaurant grease traps and booster heaters.