Commercial Blenders: The Best Mixes with the Best Texture in Seconds
Commercial blenders bring much practicality to any commercial kitchen and establishment to blend, mix or whip sauces, creams, juices, soups, or cocktails. Commercial blender machines comprise a base that contains the controls, motor, clutch, which transmits the rotation, and a jar with blades and a lid. These professional blenders present an efficient way of handling mixes in large volumes with more powerful motors, more sturdy materials, and durable construction.
In addition, commercial blenders are manufactured to efficiently and consistently work under hectic commercial conditions. They can run frequently and process a high volume of products daily without causing breakdowns or overheating. So, commercial blenders are must-have additions to any restaurant, café, bar, coffee or juice shop, and even ice cream parlors to serve delicious smoothies, sauces, hummus, milkshakes, or nut butter.
Features of Commercial Blenders
Commercial grade blenders are designed and configured with well-thought features to provide utmost practicality, efficiency, and functionality in commercial kitchens that require frequent use of restaurant blenders to prepare various recipes.
- Commercial blenders are equipped with powerful motors ranging from 1 to 4 HP, which is decisive in the mixing and blending efficiency. Additionally, these professional kitchen blenders can be equipped with variable-speed motors or 1 to 2-speed motors that will allow you to adjust the mixing speed.
- Restaurant commercial blenders offer various sizes and materials for the containers. You can find stainless steel, plastic, or Tritan (for the Blendtec Commercial Blenders) jars. Additionally, the jars are available in various sizes, from 16 quarts to 4 gallons, among which you can select depending on your requirements.
- Blades of the commercial mixers in our inventory are generally made of stainless steel and are crucial for the mixer's performance.
- Professional blenders offer easy-to-use controls to enable maximum control over the mixing and blending process. You can find paddle controls, keypads, or digital controls on various blenders for smoothies, food, or ice.
Advantages of Commercial Blenders
Owing to the premium designs and high-quality construction, these restaurant blenders offer remarkable advantages that will present greater practicality for your workflow.
- They are sturdy and durable enough to handle commercial working conditions.
- These commercial blenders can rapidly mix, blend or emulsify your recipes to facilitate your service.
- Many commercial blenders for restaurants, bars, and cafes can be used to break down ice, carrots, nuts, or chips.
- Tritan or plastic containers are transparent, allowing the operator to peruse the interior; thus, they can also be used for front-of-house applications.
Types of Commercial Blenders
Commercial blenders can be found in different sizes, configurations, and features, making them perfect for various tasks. Thus, you can buy a light-duty commercial blender for small volume tasks or get a heavy-duty blender to handle large mixes. Or, you can get a floor-type commercial blender or open up some space on your counter to fit a commercial countertop blender.
You may need to handle mixing or blending for different purposes and places in commercial settings. You may need to quickly prepare a milkshake or chop the vegetables or blend the hummus ingredients.
1. Commercial Food Blenders
Commercial food blenders are multi-functional tools that mix drinks or smoothies; emulsify dressings or sauces, and cut vegetables. These food blenders also boast a powerful motor that will provide you with an efficient rotation to handle these tiring tasks.
2. Bar Blenders
Bar blenders or commercial drink blenders are designed to mix cocktails or drinks in shorter times to accelerate your workflow and service and maximize work efficiency and customer satisfaction. You can also find commercial ice blenders that will facilitate the work of your bartender to crush and portion ice.
Blender Parts and Accessories
Even though commercial blenders are manufactured for durability, some parts may get worn out due to frequent use. Thus, it would be best for your business to keep some frequently needed spare parts at hand to keep your workflow smooth and constant.
Chef's Deal is a reliable restaurant supply store with rich and extensive commercial kitchen equipment, the lowest market prices, financing options that will relieve your budget, and excellent customer service. Additionally, we carry top-notch products from the most trusted brands that boast durable construction and high efficiency.
You can also find an exclusive selection of the best commercial blenders from the leading brands. We carry Vitamix commercial blenders among the sector's leaders. Additionally, you can discover Waring commercial blenders and Hamilton Beach commercial blenders, which will perfectly meet your requirements for commercial needs.