Pizza Prep Tables: The Pizza Rush
Pizza prep tables are versatile commercial kitchen equipment that will streamline your pizza preparation, assembly, and service by creating a multi-functional pizza prep station. Pizza prep tables comprise a working top and a food compartment installed on cooler storage at the bottom. Therefore, these units, like the Beverage-Air pizza prep tables, are of great use for pizzerias, restaurants, and cafes by providing a secure storage place for pre-made pizza ingredients and a smooth surface to assemble your pizza.
Features of Pizza Prep Tables
Pizza prep tables are designed to offer convenience and workflow efficiency with smartly developed features.
- Refrigerated pizza prep tables are manufactured from stainless steel exterior to ensure durability and consistent work under frequent use under commercial conditions.
- These pizza preparation tables feature a separate section called the "Pan Rail" or "Food Rail," where you can place the pizza ingredients, condiments, cheese, and sauce to make the theme easily accessible.
- Food rails are placed slightly above the work surface and cooled with air circulating inside. These pan rails are covered with a lid to keep the interior chilled, and, in addition, in most models, this section can accommodate 6" food pans.
- Pizza refrigerators boast a large working counter with a removable cutting board, stainless steel, or granite tops.
- Pizza prep table coolers also have refrigerated storage under the counter.
- Pizza prep tables are tightly insulated and offer high energy efficiency to lower your running costs.
Advantages of Pizza Prep Tables
As a result of their well-thought designs and abovementioned features, pizza prep tables such as the True pizza prep tables bring remarkable advantages for your business:
- Pizza prep tables shorten the pizza assembly process by keeping everything necessary next to you on your working counter.
- These indoor and outdoor pizza prep tables provide additional cooled storage under the counter to keep you supplied with fresh ingredients, sauce, and toppings.
- Pizza prep stations allow you to chop and prepare the necessary ingredients as you easily use the cutting board on them.
- The chilled and closed food rail will ensure your ingredients and toppings will maintain their freshness for more extended periods.
Available Features for Pizza Prep Tables
As the profile and conditions of the pizza serving business are different, so do the features and styles of the pizza prep tables. Therefore, before deciding on the specific pizza prep table that you want to add to your inventory, you should carefully evaluate your available space, hourly pizza service volume, and necessary ingredient amount to find the most suitable one among the following features.
1. Work Surface of Pizza Prep Tables
Pizza prep tables are equipped with different worktops. Some models come with a plain stainless steel working top, while the granite pizza prep tables offer a granite countertop. You can also find pizza prep tables with epoxy cutting boards.
2. Access Type
Pizza prep tables also have undercounter refrigerators to put additional stocks of ingredients to keep them fresh. These refrigerators can be purchased with swinging doors or drawers, or both. The food rails also have lid options such as lift top and sliding.
3. Mount Type
The refrigeration systems of the pizza prep tables need to suck air from the outside to cool down the inside, just like other cooling units. Therefore, you should leave some space for the compressor to take enough air (about 5 inches from the walls and other equipment) and ensure that there is enough space on the floor.
So you carefully select the pizza prep table and the location of the compressor, which are installed as side or rear-mounted. Most of the units in our inventory are self-contained, side-mounted, and get their air intake from the front.
The refrigerated pizza prep tables are available in different capacities ranging from 35" to 119" to meet your varying volume needs. Additionally, you can prefer 1 or 2-door pizza prep tables for a smaller amount of ingredient storage or opt to purchase a larger model like 3 door pizza prep table or 48 pizza prep table and a 60-inch pizza prep table for mid-volume needs. You can also find pizza prep table coolers with 9 drawers or 4 doors for the needs of high-traffic pizzerias and restaurants.
Chef's Deal offers a large inventory of top-notch and high-quality pizza prep tables, including the Atosa pizza prep tables, Delfield pizza prep tables, and Continental pizza prep tables. You may also want to see other refrigerated prep tables for your foodbusiness.