Warming Drawers: Always at the Right Temperature
Warming drawers will be a great help for your restaurant, café, and deli if you want to serve hot foods at the right temperatures. Although these food warmer drawers look simple in design, they are very useful for preserving pre-made foods and meals above the danger zone until they are served to the customers.
What Is A Warming Drawer?
A food warming drawer is heated food-holding warming equipment that is constructed with pull-out drawers that are installed in a cabinet. It should be remembered that kitchen warming drawers are not designed for cooking or reheating foods. Rather, these commercial warming drawers, like the Hatco drawer warmers, are designed to maintain the temperature level of the foods which are cooked and heated beforehand.
Features and Benefits of Warming Drawers
Warming drawers are engineered to provide an efficient way of keeping the best texture and temperature of meals to serve them for the highest satisfaction, and these kitchen warmer drawers come with well-thought configurations.
- Most warming drawers are insulated to lower energy consumption and increase energy efficiency.
- They are offered in various capacities, from small single-drawer units to 2 or 3-drawer warmers for more storage area.
- They have temperature control panels to allow you to adjust the heat in accordance with the suitable temperature for the best condition of the stored foods.
- These units, such as the Alto Shaam warming drawers, can also be used as proofing drawers since some models produce moisture, just like the commercial bread warmer drawers.
- The moist controls will also ensure that the foods are not dried up during warming, and you can also adjust the moist level through external controls.
Types of Warming Drawers
Warming drawers are available in three different construction, which can perform well in various settings and layouts.
1. Free Standing Warming Drawers
These food warmers have adjustable legs and can be placed in any part of your commercial kitchen. They can also fit under the working counters to allow you to place the foods in easily accessible storage.
2. Countertop Warming Drawers
Heated countertop drawers are perfect for small spaces with their compact size. They can be placed next to your ovens to transfer the pans directly from the oven to the warmer.
3. Built-in Warming Drawers
Built-in warming drawers are perfect for streamlining your kitchen layout since they fit directly into the cabinets or cooking stations. Particularly in space-challenged kitchens, these warmers can be installed in the cooking stations.
Chef's Deal offers a rich and extensive inventory of high-quality commercial kitchen equipment, including the best warming drawers by Toastmasters, Wells, and other reliable manufacturers. You may also wish to see other food holding and warming equipment for your business.