Heated Holding Bins: Practical Way of Keeping Your Foods Ready to Service
Heated holding bins are designed to create a temporary storage area to maintain the warmth of the hot food products until they are served to the customers. A holding bin is a primary necessity for any restaurant or café to keep hamburgers, French fries, or chicken hot enough to be plated for a speedy service.
Dedicated holding bins are specialty commercial food warmers that will be of great use for any foodservice venue with the features they have:
- Heated holding bins are manufactured from stainless steel to last longer in commercial establishments.
- They can consistently maintain the temperature at the desired level, which can be set between 80°F and 290°F with easy-to-use controls.
- Many of these countertop holding bins are equipped with digital controls that will enable you to precisely control the temperature level to prevent overcooking or drying.
- You can find heated holding bins with a varying number of holding trays that can keep different food products at different temperature levels since each holding trays have separate temperature controls.
- These units can hold cooked meals for more periods, accelerating the service speed while reducing food waste.
- Some models are constructed as pass-thru units to allow access from both sides.
Chef’s Deal serves restaurants, cafes, caterers, and other hospitality establishments with a long experience in the commercial kitchen equipment industry. Aiming to maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction of the clients, we retain an exclusive selection of heated holding bins from Hatco, Carter-Hoffmann, Merco, and more. You can also visit for other specialty warmers to enhance your food holding capacity and service speed.