Serving Carts: Easier and Faster Service
Serving carts feature caster wheels to enable you to move them around your facility to display or transport your dishes, such as desserts, foods, snacks, or appetizers, so they are an ideal solution for increasing mobility in a commercial establishment. Designed mostly for restaurants, cafes, bars, and other hospitality establishments, serving carts bring the utmost practicality to your service flow.
What are The Types of Serving Carts?
The restaurant and bar serving carts are tailored with 3 configurations to offer higher practicality for specific products.
- Cold Food Serving Carts: Cold food serving carts have a special section with a drop-in well and a flip-top lid to keep the foods cold until served to the customers.
- Dessert Serving Carts: Restaurant dessert carts are designed to safely hold plated desserts, cakes, and pies while displaying and serving them on wheels. These units frequently have additional shelves to open more space for more products.
- Bar Serving Carts: Bar serving carts are configured to keep your wine and drink bottles securely while showcasing your rich inventory of drinks for customers to peruse. These wine carts can hold bottles safe in their specially-made bottle racks and slots.
What are The Features of Serving Carts?
Commercial facilities have particular conditions which affect the performance of the equipment and tools. Rolling serving carts are also engineered to meet these conditions while offering 4 important contributions to the business with their design features.
- Serving carts on wheels have a sturdy and durable design with high-quality materials like stainless steel, solid wood, laminate, and MDF to provide a stable and robust commercial cart to carry heavy loads.
- Serving carts present an elegant look with an eye-catching exterior appearance and rectangular, oval, or round-shaped options.
- Serving carts for dining rooms have ample storage areas with compartments, shelves, and even drawers in some models to provide safe storage.
- Serving carts can easily be moved and maneuvered with their easy-glide swivel wheels and comfortable handles.
We provide a rich collection of commercial carts, including serving carts from respected vendors like Lakeside, Seco-Select, Steri-Sil, and Tarrison. You can find an extensive collection of restaurant supplies and equipment on our website to furnish your establishment with all the necessary commercial food service products.