Queen Mary Banquet Carts: Vertical Storage with More Mobility
Queen Mary and banquet carts transport bulk ingredients, plate and tray stacks, dishes, or glassware with less effort and in minutes. Additionally, these queen mary carts are ideal for streamlining your work efficiency in table setting and cleaning, carrying the tabletop items and serviceware such as linens, napkins, and flatware between the back of the house and the seating area to eliminate the necessity to go back and forth to bring all necessary items.
What are The Features of Queen Mary Banquet Carts?
Queen Mary banquet carts offer higher efficiency and practical mobility for commercial foodservice establishments thanks to their expertly engineered 8 main features as follows:
- Queen Mary banquet carts boast a sturdy structure with metal construction to handle up to 2500 Ibs (113.4 kg), required to handle heavy items such as food pans or dinnerware,
- Some Queen Mary banquet carts are manufactured from 16 gauge stainless steel to offer higher durability and more weight capacity. You can also find aluminum models, which are lighter and lower priced with less weight capacity than the stainless steel queen mary carts.
- Queen Mary banquet carts are offered in various sizes ranging from 3-tier models, which have taller shelf heights, up to 27 inches (68.68 cm) to place bulk ingredients, longer pots to the taller 6-tier shelves that present less clearance to hold plate stacks and service essentials, featuring a multi-level design.
- Queen Mary banquet cart shelves are available in lengths ranging from 51” to 78”(129.54 to 198.12 cm).
- Queen Mary banquet carts have wrap-around bumpers at the base to protect the cart, your walls, and doors from bumps, chippings, and breaks.
- Queen Mary banquet carts come with 8-inch (20.32 cm) heavy-duty casters, 2 of which are swivel for easier maneuvering and lockable to ensure safety during loading and unloading.
- Queen Mary banquet carts also provide ease of use through the welded handles on both sides.
- Some Queen Mary banquet cart models come with a slanted top shelf to enable you to use them in your dish drying section since they can quickly drain the water while preventing spillage onto other shelves with raised edges.
Chef’s Deal is the one-stop restaurant supply store that offers a wide range of queen mary and banquet carts from Cres Cor, FEW, Lakeside, Winholt, and Metro. You may also browse other commercial carts for your kitchen’s mobility needs.