Commercial Undercounter Refrigerator Freezer Combos: Space-Saving And Economical Solutions
Commercial undercounter refrigerator freezer combos are designed to bring a space-saving and reasonably priced solution. If you have a commercial kitchen with limited space or financial resources for separate refrigerators and freezers, commercial undercounter refrigerator freezer combos are the proper appliances for you. They can also present more efficiency and speed for food prep in the hectic kitchens. Commercial undercounter refrigerator freezer combos have different sections produced to have different temperature levels to accommodate both frozen products and the chilled stuff together in one commercial refrigeration equipment.
The Advantages of Commercial Undercounter Refrigerator Freezer Combos
Commercial undercounter refrigerator freezer combos offer several advantages with their use in commercial kitchens of food trucks, cafes, pizzerias, ice cream parlors, and restaurants.
- Many models of commercial under-counter fridge freezer combos are made from stainless steel, and they are durable and resistant enough to cope with the heavy conditions of commercial kitchens.
- They feature more powerful cooling and freezing systems to maintain the inner chill and cold against the numerous openings of doors even during peak hours.
- Commercial undercounter refrigerator freezer combos cover much smaller space when they are compared to the upright commercial refrigerator freezers. Hence, they can easily fit in smaller spaces.
- They help you utilize space by placing one of these undercounter refrigerator freezers under the working tables or counters. This will, thus, increase food prep efficiency by keeping the frozen and chilled ingredients within the easy reach of your personnel.
- Some commercial undercounter refrigerator freezer combos are equipped with caster wheels to enable mobility so that you can transfer them around your kitchen to move the perishables without wasting them.
- Commercial undercounter refrigerators and freezer combos come in different front doors, some of which can be customized to match your cabinet doors.
What To Consider When Buying A Commercial Undercounter Refrigerator Freezer Combo?
To find the most suitable option, you should carefully evaluate your needs and conditions as well as choose the right features. You should first start with assessing your intended storage volume and the available space in your commercial kitchen. The undercounter refrigerator freezer combos are available in different capacities ranging from one section/2.6 cubic feet volume models to the larger 3 section/12.4 cubic feet models.
You can also have different types of front doors, which are produced for different environments. While stainless steel swing doors are perfect for commercial kitchen use thanks to their durability, the customizable black, white, or other patterned door panels are the right choice to create an elegant and harmonious look in a kitchen or a hotel room. Besides, a side-by-side undercounter refrigerator freezer combo will perform better in your kitchen, thanks to the extra features you can choose. Interior LED lighting, digital temperature control, no-frost cooling and freezing system, and self-closing doors will help you enhance the practicality of the commercial-grade dual temperature undercounter refrigerator freezers.
As a reliable commercial restaurant equipment supplier, Chef’s Deal offers an exclusive selection of commercial undercounter refrigerator freezer combos with various capacities and styles, which are manufactured by the leading and most trusted American vendors. You can find the most appropriate model with the right features and specifications for you of the best models by the famous American brands Beverage-Air, Everest, Summit, and Turbo Air.