Commercial Coffee Machines: Always Ready for Coffee Lovers
Commercial coffee machines are must-have beverage equipment that enables you to serve freshly brewed coffee. Coffee is among the first things people extend their hands to recover from the morning oscitancy or replenish their body from the daily rush. So, regardless of your business type, having a variety of commercial coffee machines to present a diverse menu of rich coffee brews will greatly contribute to your sales and profitability by keeping your customers coming back and gaining new ones.
What To Consider Before Buying Commercial Coffee Machines?
- First, decide whether you need a manual or automatic coffee machine. The primary difference is how the machine refills the water tank. Commercial automatic coffee machines are also offered as fully or super-automatic models, depending on how much they simplify the detailed coffee brewing process. Manual commercial coffee machines require more knowledge of the coffee brewing processes. Yet, they can handle larger volumes of coffee brewing in shorter times and allow more control over the brewing process.
- Commercial coffee machines should be suitable for your needs. Thus, you are strongly recommended to consider the conditions such as daily coffee sales volume (number of cups per day), customer turnout, and coffee brewing frequency in your establishment.
- The available space is another important case that you should focus on, and you should buy a properly sized coffee machine to fit in your facility's physical dimensions.
- As hygiene and satiation are important for any food and drink serving business, you should also calculate the time you need to spare for cleaning the professional coffee makers.
- Commercial office coffee machines require an electrical outlet; thus, you should check the power capacity of the existing electrical outlet to get the right model.
Types Of Commercial Coffee Machines
We have listed 15 types of commercial coffee machines to help you find the most suitable commercial-grade coffee maker for your establishment.
1. Automatic Coffee Machines
Automatic commercial coffee makers are connected to a water line to refill the tank. They remove the need for manual intervention, making it much simpler to operate. You can place them in self-serve stations, giving customers easy, push-button access to their favorite coffee flavors.
2. Commercial Pour Over Coffee Makers / Brewers
These commercial coffee machines are good options for producing large batches in a small footprint. They feature a compact construction and do not need a connection to the water outlet, which makes them portable.
3. Satellite Coffee Brewers
These restaurant coffee makers brew large amounts of coffee directly into serving containers. Caterers, buffet lines, and other similar establishments can appease the coffee thirst of large parties with ready-to-serve hot coffee in detachable decanters with no wait times.
4. Commercial Espresso Machines
Commercial espresso machines have enabled operators and businesses to quickly prepare tasty coffees using pressured water. Professional espresso machines will help you serve more customers attracted to the wonderful smell of pure coffee.
5. Airpot Coffee Brewers
These commercial coffee brewers provide a smooth service flow in catered events, large dining halls, and high-traffic restaurants. The freshly-brewed coffee pours directly into commercial coffee airpots, insulated to maintain optimal coffee temperature. Therefore, you won't need an external heat source or warmer.
6. Decanter Coffee Makers
Decanters are glass coffee servers, enhancing presentation and attracting more customers. These commercial coffee machines have multiple warmers to hold the coffee hot and fresh in decanters during service.
7. Thermal Carafe Coffee Makers
Thermal carafe coffee makers fill the brewed coffee into carafes, insulated stainless steel containers that can hold coffee hot for an extended period. They enable consistent temperatures and full brewing.
8. Single-Cup Coffee Makers
These commercial coffee machines let hotel or vacation house guests prepare their on-demand coffee cups. They have digital displays and controls to quickly prepare single servings of selected coffee tastes.
9. Commercial Coffee Grinders
Commercial coffee grinders help you prepare the ground coffee beans at your desired size. Additionally, these commercial coffee machines will allow you to blend coffee beans and brew unique flavors.
10. Coffee Warmers
These commercial coffee machines let you prepare the coffee beforehand to catch up with the coffee demand during peak hours. You can fill decanters or pots with freshly brewed coffee and keep them at the perfect temperature until you serve them.
11. Coffee Urns & Percolators
Coffee urns and percolators are instrumental for self-coffee service, particularly in high-volume settings. These restaurant coffee machines can brew and serve the coffee in the same pot, accelerating the coffee prep procedure.
12. Cold Brew Dispensers
Cold brew dispensers will bring the chance to serve a new trend of coffee. Cold-brewed coffee options are trendy among people with their refreshing and relaxing taste. These restaurant coffee makers will both brew and dispense the cold flavors, maintaining your coffee sales even during hot days.
13. Milk Frothers & Steamers
Milk is an enriching addition to coffee. It is the source of the creamy layer and frothy texture in cappuccinos, lattes, and macchiatos. These industrial coffee machines can transform milk and other dairy products into foam.
14. Bean-To-Cup Coffee Machines
Nothing compares to the aroma of coffee freshly ground from roasted beans. These commercial coffee machines enable this unmatched coffee experience by grinding, pressing, and brewing beans into a single serving. Thus, guests can access the freshest, fully-flavored latte or espresso at each shot.
15. Satellite Coffee Brewers & Servers
Satellite coffee brewers are another option that will equip your establishment with a mobile coffee serving unit. These commercial coffee machines can be used in front-of-the-house applications to enable customers to refill their cups from dispensing pots.
How Much Is A Commercial Coffee Machine?
Commercial coffee maker machines range from models valued at around 100 dollars to all-in-one commercial coffee machines priced at over 20,000 dollars. Commercial coffee machine price varies depending on the features, capacity, and size. Thus, you should carefully consider the needs of your business and available budget not to run short of coffee at hand for service or waste your money and ingredients on extra coffee.
Chef's Deal carries an extensive collection of commercial coffee machines from leading suppliers like Rancilio, Astra Manufacturing, Bloomfield, Grindmaster, Rosito Bisani, Waring, and many others.