Catering Supplies For Foodservice Business
Catering is a profitable business with an extensively growing market size, and a complete set of catering supplies can create an uninterrupted revenue stream. Today’s hectic lifestyles speed up the expansion of the catering industry, and caterers are expected to organize every step of birthday parties, graduation ceremonies, baby showers, company luncheons, or weddings, rendering catering more versatile and inviting more entrepreneurs. All it takes is premium catering supplies.
1. Cooking Equipment
Like in almost all foodservice ventures, the biggest pie of your catering supplies investment will be cooking equipment. No matter your business, you need ranges, grills, fryers, or cooktops that will expose your chefs’ culinary crafts. It would help if you prioritized portability and flexibility in buying your cooking appliances so they can cook outdoors.
- Commercial Hotplates: These countertop appliances are often stainless steel to withstand rugged conditions. Unlike traditional restaurant ranges, commercial hotplates do not require much space with no base configuration.
- Specialty Ranges: The low-height stock pot ranges are designed uniquely for cooking large-batch soup, sauces, or pasta in sizeable pots. You will also need high-output generating wok ranges for stir-fried or other Asian-inspired dishes.
- Countertop Induction Cooktops: Induction cooktops are tiny, mobile units covering no space. They have the most recent technologies to accelerate cook times and minimize energy use. They are fast and practical enough to satisfy hungry crowds.
- Outdoor Cooking Equipment: A catering supplies list would be incomplete without portable cooking appliances primarily manufactured for outdoor use. You can serve French fries and fried proteins, the staples of catered events, with outdoor gas fryers. The sizzling spreading from outdoor griddles and grills can hypnotize all your guests.
2. Beverage Equipment
Can you imagine an event without toasting? Attendees will crave a drink to quench their thirst once they get to the event venue. They will also want to finish their meals with a coffee or hot tea. Therefore, the catering supplies below are necessary for designing an all-inclusive beverage station.
3. Transportation And Delivery
Catering supplies for the transportation and delivery of foods and drinks to the event venue are crucial. They must be well-insulated to hold their contents at safe temperatures. Plus, durability and easy maneuverability are critical because you must carry hot and cold treats between stations.
- Insulated Food Carriers: A dependable food delivery system is the backbone of catering. Insulated food carriers & beverage dispensers can hold and transport products at proper temperatures for several hours.
- Meal Delivery Carts: You can load all your cooked dishes and deliver them hot to guests with meal delivery carts. They have insulated walls for temperature retention, a perimeter bumper for protection, and swivel casters for making turns without hassle.
- Queen Mary & Banquet Carts: Queen Mary & banquet carts are multipurpose carts that store and transport bulky pots, pans, dishes, and other heavy loads on multiple shelves.
4. Hot-Holding Equipment And Display Cases
Cooked food will lose heat quickly, particularly if the event is open-air. You will need catering supplies to keep precooked menus at serving temperatures and build an eye-catching display.
5. Seating Furniture
A successful caterer should also consider catering supplies to develop a comfortable dining experience for guests to enjoy the nice weather outdoors. Stackable chairs and folding tables & chairs are easy to transport and store. Other outdoor furniture, including benches, sofas, bar stools, and patio heaters, can be chosen according to the organization.
The catering supplies list may be longer depending on the event type and contract details. You might also need portable handwashing stations, serving utensils, decorative elements, portable refrigerator-freezers, and more. Chef’s Deal can be your catering supply store for anything necessary to be a professional caterer, from affordable financing options to exceptional customer service for intelligent consultancy, design, and layout solutions.