Drop-in Induction Cooktops & Warmers: Hot and Safe
Drop-in induction cooktops & warmers are the attractive members of commercial induction ranges with perfect harmony with your counter. These induction cookers are designed to fit in a pre-cut hole in the working counter to hide their mechanism as well as present an attractive look with seamless compliance with the working area.
As they utilize the induction technology, which uses electromagnetic heating with direct transmission to the cooking pot or pan, and creates no flame, these drop-in induction ranges do not heat the cooking surface. Hence, they offer a safe and handy use in cooking display stands, front-of-the-house cooking, and buffet service.
Features of Drop-in Induction Cooktops & Warmers
These state-of-the-art induction drop-in cooktops & warmers are also equipped with additional features that will make your job easier.
- These versatile commercial cooking units can be used to warm, simmer, cook or reheat.
- Commercial drop-in induction cooktops can rapidly heat and be ready for use which will be very helpful during the rush hours.
- Induction drop-in ranges feature pan detection that automatically turns off when there is no pan atop the cooker.
- All drop-in induction cooktops and warmers come with ceramic-glass cooking surfaces.
- Drop-in induction burners have precise temperature controls and timers, which will enable you to manage the cooking process with high accuracy.
- Drop-in induction cooktops & warmers can be mounted flush, creating a sleek and seamless look and offering easier cleaning.
Available Options for Drop-in Induction Cooktops & Warmers
Drop-in induction cooktops are available in different sizes and capacities, which are measured by their burner amount and wattage. While one or 2 burner drop-in induction cooktops will suffice for the needs of small-scale needs, you should prefer the 4 burner induction cookers if you intend to use them for high-traffic buffet or back-of-the-house rapid cooking necessities. Additionally, the power of the drop-in induction cooktops & warmers also varies, and you can find various capacities ranging from 650 Watts to 10,000 Watts per burner.
Chef’s Deal retains an extensive collection of commercial restaurant equipment as a reliable restaurant supply store. We also have an exclusive selection of top-of-the-line drop-in induction cooktops & warmers from leading vendors like Equipex, Garland US Range, Hatco, and other industry-leading manufacturers. You may also wish to see other commercial induction cooktops & cookers for safe and stylish cooking equipment.