Store and Display Your Treats With Display Your Ice Cream Dipping Cabinets
Ice cream dipping cabinets are among the most needed commercial ice cream freezers for ice cream parlors, convenience stores, and other ice cream-serving food establishments. These units are specifically designed to maintain a safe environment for preserving ice cream under the most suitable conditions. Unlike the regular freezers, the ice cream dipping cabinet temperature varies between -10°F and 5°F, ensuring the consistency of cold to protect the texture and taste of the ice cream and other frozen products.
Additionally, Ice cream dipping cabinets enable you or your staff to quickly reach the ice cream inside and serve it to your customers by easily scooping them. Moreover, many models come with an extra storage area below the working level to keep your operation supplied all the time.
As one of the most common types of commercial ice cream freezers around the country, ice cream dipping cabinets are constructed to address all the varying needs of ice cream marketing with well-thought designs and versatile construction.
Available Features for Ice Cream Dipping Cabinets
Dipping cabinet freezers are available with various options, which will better perform for differing needs and varying conditions. As it may seem daunting at first glance among many options and alternatives, you can have a more profound knowledge of the products on the market with our small explanatory guide.
Top Material of Ice Cream Dipping Cabinets
- Flip-Lid vs. Glass Top: Glass top ice cream dipping cabinets offer a transparent view for the customers to peruse the ice cream and frozen treat varieties inside. Many models come with low-emissivity front glass to increase insulation and better maintain the temperature inside. The flip lid ice cream dipping cabinet features a solid metal lid. Although they offer better-insulated cabinets, they lack transparency, and thus, these flip-lid models may not be a good option for front-house applications.
- Curved Glass vs. Flat Glass: The glass top ice cream dipping cabinets offer two alternatives as curved and flat. The curved glass top scoop ice cream freezers present a more sleek appearance in the front house.
- Regular vs. Low Profile: Low profile ice cream dipping cabinets have a lower front profile, and thus, they present a straightforward look for the children, who are dedicated lovers of all ice cream shops.
Style of Ice Cream Dipping Cabinets
- Chest: These are the most widespread ice cream dipping cabinets and have a stand-alone structure. They can be purchased with various capacities ranging from mini ice cream freezers to the more oversized 18 tubs at the top working level and 18 tubs at the lower storage level.
- Drop-in: Designed for use as a part of any counter, these countertop ice cream dipping cabinets feature self-contained refrigeration and plug.
Chef's Deal carries a large selection of the best ice cream cabinets and ice cream dipping cabinet accessories from the leading ice cream dipping cabinet manufacturers, such as Beverage-Air, Excellence, Master-Bilt, Howerd-Mccray, Turbo Air, and more. You may also want to check out our other commercial ice cream freezers and commercial ice cream makers.