What are Carving Stations?
Carving stations are food warming equipment that enables any business to freshly serve meat products while ensuring they remain at the optimal serving temperature. They are visually appealing additions to any restaurant and café to enhance the customer experience with an eye-catching meat cutting and serving point. These roast beef carving stations are perfect for cutting prime ribs, beef, steak, and pork chops while creating a focal point in your establishment that will entice the customers. Commercial carving stations are of great use for any catering event, premium service, and high customer satisfaction.
Features of Carving Stations
Meat carving stations are designed to upgrade your service to a premium level by adding a visually attractive meat service style. Therefore, prime rib carving stations are equipped with various features to bring the maximum benefit to your business:
- Beef carving stations comprise a carving lamp and a cutting board.
- The carving boards are made of either stainless steel or wood.
- Some meat carving boards offer heated bases as well as food heat lamps to better maintain the warmth of the meat products.
- Some models, like the Hatco Carving Stations, are available with sneeze guards to ensure the safety of food products.
- The carving base of the Alto Shaam Carving Stations also features recessed edges to collect the oils and meat juice to keep the carving station clean.
- The heat lamps of the carving stations are offered as flexible or fixed options. Fixed heat lamp carving stations keep the meat at optimal proximity to the heat lamp, while adjustable arms enable the operator to adjust the distance for versatile needs.
Chef’s Deal presents a wide selection of commercial kitchen equipment for each type of food service business. We also carry carving stations from the leading brands to upscale your service for higher customer satisfaction. You can also browse for other overhead food warmers for your business.