Convotherm: "Your meal. Our mission"
Convotherm was established in 1976 in Bavaria, Germany, and the company has constructed a reputation for manufacturing characteristic top-of-the-range commercial cooking equipment with German engineering ever since. As a part of Welbilt, one of the leading groups of companies providing a wide range of products in professional catering equipment, Convotherm has specialized in producing commercial ovens and combi steamers.
Convotherm has accumulated decades-long experience in the manufacturing industry, enabling the company to produce high-end Convotherm ovens that come with a Convotherm warranty extending up to 2 years. Additionally, the company has been granted ISO 14001 as one of the earliest companies to comply with environmental responsibility and sustainable production requirements.
As a result of its vast experience in commercial cooking equipment, Convotherm Welbilt has developed functional and pioneering features to allow you to cook the most delicious foods.
Features of Convotherm Products
Convotherm ovens and steamers are equipped with state-of-the-art technologies to provide the best cooking experience in commercial kitchens.
- Convotherm EasyTouch Oven Technology: This system presents a functional and extensive user interface that allows the operators easily run the Convotherm ovens and steamers through a large digital panel. This feature in the Convotherm 4 EasyTouch ovens enables operators to use pre-installed cooking profiles, Press&Go+ auto cooking, or Cook and Hold function for maximum efficiency and labor-saving.
- Convotherm EasyDial Oven Technology: The Convotherm 4 EasyDial ovens models come with a tricolor control panel, enabling your staff to choose one of the 99 cooking profiles and product regeneration.
- Convotherm ACS+ System: Convotherm offers an ACS+ System, which presents a better cooking performance through even heat transfer for even cooking. At the same time, auto humidity adjustment lets you decide the level of crispiness of your products. Additionally, adjustable fan speed and BakePro offer higher control over the cooking process for the best result.
- Convotherm Cleaning Program: Convotherm cleaner mode facilitates cleaning and sanitation with its built-in sterilizing system. After placing the utensils inside the oven, it is sufficient to hit the start button, and the Convotherm oven will start sterilizing at 130°C.
Product Range of Convotherm
Convotherm ovens are available as gas or electric fueled models to address varying requirements and utilities in commercial kitchens. In addition, the company has created a large product collection with different features to ensure you will find the best option for your business.
1. Convotherm Combi Ovens
Convotherm steamer ovens provide a versatile kitchen utility to combine convection with steam cooking.
- Convotherm Mini series: Having widths up to 515 mm, Convotherm mini 6.10, Convotherm Mini EasyTouch 10.10, and other products in this category are designed to fit perfectly in limited spaces in your kitchen.
- Convotherm Maxx and Convotherm Maxx Pro Series: The products under this Maxx Series are built to address more extensive volume needs while presenting smaller sizes and lower costs.
- Convotherm 4 Deluxe Combi Ovens: Convotherm electric combi ovens and gas-fueled ovens are perfect for large volume needs with their higher capacity and faster cooking system.
To provide more practical use of the Convotherm combi ovens, you can place them on a Convotherm equipment stand to raise them at a comfortable working height.
2. Convotherm Exhaust Hoods
Convotherm exhaust hoods are designed to efficiently remove the steam and vapor that result from the combi ovens.