Maxx Cold – Maximum Refrigeration With Maximum Value
Maxx Cold manufactures a complete line of commercial-grade refrigeration equipment, from reach-ins and undercounter units to prep tables and keg coolers. Designed to meet the toughest food safety and energy-efficiency guidelines, Maxx Cold freezers, refrigerators, bottle coolers, and merchandisers promise unparalleled quality and performance. The company is renowned in the industry for its expansive portfolio of refrigeration solutions. The wide range of cold storage, display, and food prep equipment will run like clockwork for years, even in the harshest commercial environments. Therefore, each Maxx Cold refrigerator furnishes maximum value.
The Reputable Names Around Maxx Cold
Maxx Cold chest freezers, coolers, and other units were marketed under Maxximum. Maxximum, which has been an industry-leading supplier of refrigeration equipment, manufactured refrigeration and ice equipment until 1980 when it decided to introduce two brands for the two segments: refrigerators as Maxx Cold and ice makers as Maxx Ice. Presently, the two independent brands operate under The Legacy Companies, a Weston, Florida-based corporation with a diverse product catalog of leading manufacturers in food and beverage services. Maxx Cold commercial refrigerators are distributed globally by Greenfield World Trade, which operates as the international division of The Legacy Companies.
Maxx Cold Portfolio
Refrigeration solutions are essential for three primary purposes in foodservice applications: cold storage and display, beverage operations, and food prepping. Maxx Cold has a rich catalog with products addressing each of these tasks.
- Maxx Cold Refrigerators: They are available in single, two, and three-segment units with solid and glass door options. Depending on your floor layout and ambient temperatures, you can choose between top-mount and bottom-mount self-contained refrigeration. Capacities range from 19 to 72 cubic feet on reach-in models and 6.5 to 18 cubic feet on undercounter models.
- Maxx Cold Freezers: Maxx Cold upright freezers feature stainless steel construction and single, double, or triple solid doors. Their self-contained refrigeration comes in top-mount and bottom-mount designs. 26 to 81-inch wide reach-in freezers provide storage capacities for 19 to 72 cubic feet. Two-door undercounter freezers can hold up to 15.5 cubic feet. Finally, Maxx Cold chest freezers offer product visibility through sliding glass tops.
- Maxx Cold Merchandising Refrigeration: Maxx Cold merchandiser refrigerators and freezers are available in various models to address different space limitations and capacity demands. Constant, precise temperature regulation combines with an illuminated interior and black or white exterior for sanitary and vivid product presentation. You have one to three-door options. You can also prefer 4-sided glass pass-thru merchandisers for maximum accessibility, flexibility, and visibility.
- Maxx Cold Bar Equipment: Maxx Cold bottle coolers keep bottled or canned beverages cold with side-mounted compressors. The top sliding solid doors offer easy accessibility. Plus, these units have built-in bottle openers and bottle cap catchers. You can also shop for X-Series keg coolers with single or double-direct draw beer towers.
- Maxx Cold Refrigerated Food Prep Stations: Maxx Cold refrigerated chef bases yield ample space to keep ingredients and toppings within easy reach of food prep staff. Similarly, sandwich/salad stations and pizza prep tables have storage compartments, pan holders, and large tops to facilitate food prep.
Maxx Cold also delivers ice cream freezers, dipping cabinets, and school milk coolers. Each unit is available in various sizes and capacities to suit diverse business needs. The company also provides necessary parts and accessories for your equipment's prolonged use and storage organization. Gelato pan holders or wire basket holders give you more organized storage in your ice cream dipping wells. Likewise, you can purchase extra shelves for your reach-ins and merchandisers. Therefore, you can count on Maxx Cold for all your refrigeration needs.