|Manufacturer||Pratica Products Inc|
|Model Number||CHEF EXPRESS|
|Control Type||digital controls|
|Capacity||.74 cubic feet capacity|
|Type||microwave, impinged & convection|
Adding high-speed ovens to your equipment list is a must. Rapid cook ovens provide a way to prepare high-quality dishes in 10 times faster than in a conventional or convection oven.
Commercial kitchen speed ovens, such as the models available at Pratica, combine several heating methods into a compact countertop tool. Through impinged hot air, combined with microwave, and infra-red heating methods, high-speed ovens for fast service restaurants are small powerhouses. They increase your kitchen’s ability to achieve evenly cooked dishes with crisp, perfectly browned exteriors.
One of the greatest rapid cook oven advantages for commercial kitchens and restaurants is the cooking versatility. Countertop high-speed ovens offer a broad range of applications. From cooking frozen appetizers to baking fresh dough pizzas within minutes, your options are endless.
• Ventless operation: Tested and passed EPA202, allowing them to be certified as non-grease emitting appliances
• Easy access and removable catalytic converter.
• This design allows cleaning and maintenance to be performed by the end user
• Infrared bottom heating element with independent temperature control
• Easy access and removal of the electrical compartment air filter
• In addition to manual entry, the oven uses a USB port to upload and download recipes
• Side launched microwave allows the use of metallic utensils
ï‚§ Grilled cheese: 45 seconds
ï‚§ Reuben sandwich: 90 seconds
ï‚§ Frozen pizza 14": 2 minutes, 30 seconds
ï‚§ Frozen wings: 3 minutes
High-speed ovens combine multiple cooking methods into one, powerful appliance. Although the technology and combination of heating methods differ depending on individual oven engineering, adding a speed oven to your fast-paced food service establishment can increase service speed without sacrificing on quality. Along with our three sources of heat, one of the main advantages of a speed oven is that they are ventless. This means that now you can offer food products without the need of a expensive hood or full commercial kitchen! Along with this you get better results than just simply using a microwave!