What are Serving Trays Called?
Serving and display trays are special serviceware to showcase, promote, and serve their best recipes and tasty foods in a modern and eye-catching way. These serving platters are quite common in upscale restaurants to enrich their service with innovative additions to their servingware. They can hold a higher volume of foods, appetizers, and desserts and attract customers’ attention to your best recipes for their attention.
What are The Types of Serving Trays?
Depending on their specific use or design:
- Platters: Larger, flat trays are typically used to serve various foods, such as a meat and cheese platter.
- Waiter's Trays: Large, sturdy trays used in restaurants for carrying multiple dishes or drinks at once.
- Buffet Trays: Used in buffet settings to display and serve food, often with specific designs to accommodate chafing dishes.
- Cafeteria Trays: Trays with individual compartments are commonly used in cafeterias to carry and separate different food items.
- Tea Trays: Elegantly designed trays for serving tea and accompanying items like sugar, cream, and small snacks.
- Bistro Trays: Smaller, often decorative trays used for serving light refreshments or as part of table décor.
Food display trays are available in metal, wood, plastic, or porcelain and be sure you have the right option for your establishment.
What is a Display Tray?
A display tray is used primarily for presenting and showcasing items in an appealing and organized way. These trays are commonly used in various settings, such as food service, retail, and event hosting, to enhance the visual presentation of the displayed items.
You can also browse our other servingware and dinnerware accessories that will enhance the service and appearance of your meals.