Hoshizaki KM-161BAJ 24" Air Cooled Undercounter Crescent Cube Ice Maker with 78 lb. Bin
|Ice Type||crescent cubes|
|Production per 24 hr (Lbs)||163|
|Bin storage capacity (Lbs)||78|
• Reliable operation with stronger, more durable construction, less service parts, and increased ice production.
• Easier installation with a more compact footprint and factory installed ultrasonic bin control.
• Simple maintenance with new CleanAssist technology and redesigned float switch for one-hour cleaning.
• Benefits include increased productivity and energy savings, even in harsh water conditions
• The KMEdge Cuber Series features an attractive stainless steel finish with the simplest ice making system in the industry
• The exclusive dual-sided stainless steel evaporator has oval-shaped copper refrigerant tubing for the most efficient heat exchange
• HOSHIZAKI"™s evaporator design freezes the purest water, washing most of the minerals and impurities down the drain; resulting in individual, crystal clear crescent cubes
• Not affected by caustic water, therefore no plating to peel or flake and no plastic to crack
• CycleSaverTM design allows production of the same amount of ice in half the cycles of other ice machines. Fewer moving parts and cycles means dependability, longer machine life and energy savings!
• EverCheckTM control board sounds an audible warning when service is needed
• Contains H-GUARD Plus® Antimicrobial Agent
It is important to note that when selecting a commercial ice machine for your business, you need to determine the physical space available and how much ice you need to produce. Some Hoshizaki ice makers are self-contained, while others have modular ice machine heads that need to be paired with other ice maker equipment.
Hoshizaki Self-Contained Ice Machines
If space is a concern, and you're not looking to produce more than 350-400 lbs of ice in one day, a self-contained ice machine could be a good option. Hoshizaki produces ice makers that are self-contained in undercounter ice maker and countertop ice maker models. This means that the machine not only produces the ice, but also stores the ice in an integrated ice bin. For small bars, cafe, offices, and businesses, a self-contained ice machine is a perfect solution.
Hoshizaki Ice Machine Heads
For larger ice production needs, a modular Hoshizaki ice machine head is a better way to go. Designed to be paired with ice bins, soda dispensers, ice dispensers, and other ice machine equipment, ice machine heads are available in different widths and ice styles including cube, nugget, and flake ice. The biggest advantage of an ice machine head is that it can handle large ice output without a problem and can be combined with a variety of dispensers and ice bins.
HOSHIZAKI Ice Storage Bins are available with either stainless steel or vinyl clad exterior for easy cleaning and long lasting attractive appearance. Sturdy construction for side-by-side or stacked installations and non-corrosive bin liner provide safe, sanitary storage of cubed or flaked ice. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation in all bin walls and bottom provides dependable ice storage. H-GUARD Plus® Antimicrobial Agent adds extra protection to the ice scoop/.
To create the world's most perfect ice... we looked BEYOND what was next and asked "What is possible?" The KMEdge system is perfect for any operation - featuring a new evaporator design, with a stronger structure made of stainless steel - it creates HOSHIZAKI's signature individual, clear, crescent cubes. Optimized for increased production and energy efficiency, the KMEdge design, is an award winning innovation (Kitchen Innovation 2018).