Econ Air Offers Your Complete Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Hood Systems
Econ Air, launched in 1988 as a subsidiary company of Captive Aire, provides complete commercial kitchen hoods packages, electrical controls and fire systems, make-up air units, and exhaust fans for restaurants, bars, schools, institutions, hospitality clubs, hotels, and any place desired to be cooked safely.
Econ Air Line of Product
- Econ Air Hoods: ETL listed and ETL Sanitation Listed, stainless steel construction Econ Air hoods come with high-quality, heavy-duty stainless steel filters. They have an exceptional capture and containment of cooking vapors. Especially Econ Air EX-2 Exhaust Hood enables most of the cooking applications successfully and efficiently.
- Model ES-VHB
- Model EX-2
- Self-Cleaning Hood System
- Modem ELPX
- Model EXI
- Model ESX-2
- Econ Air Electrical Controls/Fire Systems: ETL Listed Econ Air Energy Management Systems (EMS) are designed to decrease the exhaust and supply airflow rates while absorbing the heat and smoke generated in commercial kitchens.
- Econ Air Make-Up Air Units:
- Modular Unit Section: Galvanized constructed Econ Air Make-Up Units have easy access doors, rigid common base, and pre-wired, pre-pied controls. Such as direct and indirect heat, air handler, electric heater, evaporative cooler, heating and cooling coils, and filtration are other available modules that Econ Air suggests.
- E76: Certified by ITS, and ETL Listed E76 Model comes with G90 galvinzed construction, stainless steel burner with aluminum casting, fully insulated casing, and other distinguished featers and recommended options.
- ESA: This model is also certified by ITS and ETL listed that complies with UL705 and CSA C22.2, No. 113 Standards. This make-up unit is designed to blow fresh air for places requiring frequent air changes.
- Econ Air Exhaust Fans: These exhaust fans are durable and weather resistant, and heavy duty construction. They have standard emergency disconnect switch, quick release latches allow for easy access to motor compartment. These fans ETL listed and comply with UL705 (electrical) and UL762 Standards.
- Additional Equipment: These Econ Air addional equipment help you eliminate and reduce odor, reduce fire hazard and grease emissions with latest technology high-grease capturing filters, and allows flexibility over conventional utility connections with UDS.
- Pollution Control Unit
- Grease Duct
- Captrate Solo
- Captrate Combo